Welcome to C-PRAV’s Blog! We try to bring you the latest of Compliance and Certifications as it happens around the world!
- MeitY (Govt. of India) extends date for implementation of CRO Phase V (BIS Registration) to October 1st 2021.
On 12th March, BIS has published a notification that the Phase V product Categories which were brought under the compulsory registration order on 1st October 2020, the date of coming into effect of this order was 1st April 2021. The date of implementation of the order stands extended to 1st October 2021.
- What is EN 300328 standard?
ETSI EN 300 328 is the harmonized standard for the Radio Equipment Directive (RED) for wideband data transmission equipment such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radios. The latest version of EN 300328 v2.2.2 was released
on July 2019.This standard is very important for manufacturers of Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi and other 2.4GHz products sold in the European Union (EU) and many other countries accepting this standard for their certifications.
- IF YOU ARE EXPORTING TELECOM PRODUCTS TO INDIA ESPECIALLY SDN ROUTERS OR MANUFACTURING THESE IN INDIA; THIS INFORMATION MAY BE OF GREAT INTEREST TO YOU. IT Division of TEC (DoT, Govt. of India) is inviting inputs from manufacturers and stakeholders for formulation of Essential Requirements (ER) for SDN Routers (Software Defined Networks) under the MTCTE scheme (Mandatory Testing & Certification of Telecom Equipment)
- ATEX: Update from UK
The UK has left the EU, and some rules and procedures have changed for Manufacture and supply of new work equipment from 1 January 2021. For more details reach out to us.
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) launched the Voluntary star labeling program for UHD television & Air Compressor on the occasion of National Energy Conservation Awards. The energy consumption standard for UHD television and Air Compressor are applicable from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2022.
- From 1st January 2021, the UKCA mark will be the conformity assessment marking for Great Britain for most goods currently subject to CE marking including the ‘ATEX’ Directive. Only UKCA Issued EX Certificates will be accepted from the 1st January 2022 in the UK for products that previously required Notified Body Certification.
- Malaysian regulator MCMC (Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission) has implemented mandatory IPV6 testing and certifications from 10th July 2020.C-PRAV can manage the IPV6 testing of your products with our Partner IPV6 “Ready Logo” lab. If you are selling the same product in India and Malaysia (or Japan or any country with mandatory IPV6 testing) your one-time testing with us will satisfy all these other regulations without having to re-test. This is a great cost saving and time saving!