C-PRAV is the Knowledge Partner for the “ELECTRONIC DESIGN TECHNIQUES WORKSHOP STARTING IN OCT 2020”.
“ELECTRONIC DESIGN TECHNIQUES WORKSHOP STARTING IN OCT 2020”.
An Engineering Excellence For Cost-Effective SI, PI and EMC
C-PRAV has organised this event with support from MEITY, DoT, TEC and SEMCE(I). This workshop to bring the Best Design of EMC knowledge to India for India’s product designers and developers. A series of courses presented by an EMC power house Mr Keith Armstrong, a Global veteran who is an EMC Encyclopedia. Keith has published hundreds of articles and books which have helped designers, manufacturers, system integrators, installers and users to quickly and cost-effectively mitigate reallife interference (EMI) problems, or help product compliance with worldwide EMC and Safety standards and Regulations. Some of the popular publications are: EMC Design Techniques, EMC for PCBs.
By Keith Armstrong, UK.
Author of hundreds of books and articles which have helped designers, manufacturers, system integrators, installers & users globally.
With MEITY’s initiatives for local manufacturing in India, this course is very much essential especially for startups:
15 October Inauguration: 2PM. FREE to ALL
- Welcome address by Dr DC Pande, chairman of Society of EMC Engineers India – SEMCE(I)
- Inaugural Keynote 1 address by MEITY : Shri Saurabh Gaur, Joint Secretary, MEITY (Govt’s initiatives for Electronics Manufacturing in India)
- Inaugural Keynote 2 address by DoT: Shri K. Ramchand, Member (T), DoT (TBD)
- MTCTE Updates by TEC: Smt Deepa Thyagi, Senior DDG (TBD)
- A FREE Introductory session: Overview of Product development cycle:
DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT + TESTING + CERTIFICATIONS by C-PRAV and iAMPS&Hz and Keith Armstrong
- Digital India’s role to reduce the proliferation of EMI pollution:
Course Session Dates: 19th – 24th October 202
C-PRAV conducts training and workshops on various topics like EMC Design Techniques, EMC Testing, Standards, Certification process, etc. We also conduct inhouse training as required. Please call in to enquire your specific needs.
C-PRAV invites international experts to India to conduct workshops on various topics. Please watch this space for future workshops and register your interest to be notified.